Winter OOTD: Basic










                                           |Hoodie: H&M|
                                            |Jeans: Zara|
                                       |Shoes: Timberland|


Hello again! Just thought I would incorporate my basic, ordinary outfit of the day into a blog post. I am not much of a hoodie-person myself, as I find that they are just generally very bulky and awkward looking on my body. This cropped hoodie however seems to fit nicely, and it is also rather warm :) 

For some reason my hair continues to turn out as this odd mixture of cheeto yellow on camera......rest assured it doesn't look quite as peculiar in real life. I am definitely going to have to re-dye it in the near future. ;P

Hope all is well :D until next time!
Feel free to follow me on lookbook for more OOTD posts!




Creds to the wonderful Sarah!



My previous photographer:
................



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ahahahahah it had to be done. ;) Man there were much worse pictures to chose from...hehehehe.

      Delete
  2. You're going to catch a cold.

    ReplyDelete

 

Google+ Followers

A little about myself:

Sara C-M. I like fashion, makeup, and cats. That's pretty much all there is to it. Oh and coffee too. Coffee is great. (C-M stands for Churro-Master btw)
Tiny Hand