Hello, and welcome to my blog!



Hello everyone! My name is Sara. 
I am so excited to start this journey. I have always had a passion for fashion (dat alliteration doe) as well as makeup, and I am very thrilled to finally be able to share these passions of mine with you. 

I have had people tell me countless times that I dress like an old woman (cough cough Vlad cough), or that my pants are too baggy, or that I wear too much eyeliner.

To be honest, I was just wearing a slightly cropped, boxed sweater with a grey scaled floral print, some casual boyfriend jeans. And some winged eyeliner. 

I am proud of the way that I portray myself through fashion and makeup. It thoroughly defines who I truly am, even if others aren't as appreciative.. I encourage you to feel the exact same way. These elements of life are simply another form of art. A way to express one's self. 

I hope you guys get a kick out of my blog, and that it serves as some sort of inspiration. I would love and appreciate any comments along the way. I hope to hear from lots of you :D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Google+ Followers

A little about myself:

Sara C-M. I like fashion, makeup, and cats. That's pretty much all there is to it. Oh and coffee too. Coffee is great. (C-M stands for Churro-Master btw)
Tiny Hand